Welcome to Carmel College
Applications are now open for 2019 entry
Welcome to Carmel College
Applications for 2019 EntryBefore you get started, please read the following information thoroughly.
- You will be unable to submit your application unless all parts are completed. You will be unable to save your application part way through.
- We require that you have access to a personal email address to contact you and to confirm your application has been received.
- Your details will be held securely on our servers for as long as the details are of purpose.
- The name of the local authority in which you live eg, St Helens, Halton etc.
- Your predicted or actual exam grades for GCSE Maths and GCSE English Language and any other qualifications.
- Details of two emergency contacts including your relationship to that person ie. mother, sister etc.
- Your choice of up to four subjects that you are considering studying at Carmel College.
- Upon completion of your application you will be invited to disclose any learning or health needs that you may have.
- Please see the Carmel College Privacy Notice below for information relating to how we handle your data.
Carmel College Privacy Notice
- The information you supply will be used by the ESFA. You will will be issued with a Unique Learner Number (ULN) and create your Personal Learning Record. Further details of how your information is processed and shared can be found here.
- Please read the privacy notice below for a simple explanation of what this all means to you.
Learning Records Service Privacy Document (PDF)
- An updated EFSA Privacy Notice for how your data is used by the DFE in the light of new changes to data protection is also available below. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) will apply from 25 May 2018, when it supersedes the UK Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA).
How ESFA use your information
Updated EFSA Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Upon the successful completion of your application, your primary contact data will be used to register an account with ParentMail for the purpose of communication and payment services.
- If I apply online and then change my mind about the subjects I want to study at Carmel, what should I do?
- You do not need to worry about the subject choices that you have selected in your application. Your final choices will be confirmed when you enrol at Carmel.
Please do not attempt to submit another application.
- If I apply online and then change my telephone number / address / email etc, what should I do?
- Please give your new details to our Admissions Team by contacting them by email at email@example.com
- I don't know what subjects I want to study at Carmel yet, what should I do?
- Once you have submitted your online application, you will see a message on screen stating that we've received your application. You will also receive a confirmation email which will be sent to the email address you gave on the application form.
Upon successful receipt of your application, you will be invited to book an interview with us.
This can be done at https://apply.carmel.ac.uk/interview
- Where can I book my interview?
- Once you've completed your application, you can book your interview appointment at https://apply.carmel.ac.uk/interview